Florence

Author Topic: Just putting feelers out!!  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Kal

Just putting feelers out!!
« on: November 02, 2013, 13:10:29 PM »
Hi guys I am thinking of organising an auction of promises for say March. I'd like it to be on quite a large scale so a lot of work would go in to it... A committee would be needed etc but for now I just seeing who would be willing to help in various aspects and would people get in those promises, let me know what you think???

Offline Marina

• Fundraising
Re: Just putting feelers out!!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 14:31:12 PM »
Hi Kal, I can help out, can you add a bit more detail to this thread so we can see what type of help you are looking for ?
"Generally, or at least very often, people with a deep interest in animals are the best people around."  -- Roger Caras

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 14:32:11 PM »

I'll be happy to do whatever I can to help  :)
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline Kal

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 15:02:36 PM »
I will put more detail up over the next day or so just wanted to see what type of response I got first! I will put up a list of specific roles needed, then the general ones. As I said I would like this to be quite a large event so will take quite some time to organise.

Offline lili57

• Fundraising
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 19:57:25 PM »
Hi Kal I would love to help.Lilian, Poppet and Dillon

Offline Marina

• Fundraising
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 10:10:26 AM »
Hi Kal, to start you off you can auction a weeks accommodation in Orihuela Costa Spain, I can also arrange airport transfers from either Murcia or Alicante......Carianne won it in one of our last auctions and she loved it there... I will arrange photos for you xx
"Generally, or at least very often, people with a deep interest in animals are the best people around."  -- Roger Caras

Offline Kal

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 12:13:13 PM »
Many thanks guys keep it coming... Moving at the moment but will get back to you all individually ASAP!!