Florence

Author Topic: Old Results  (Read 62071 times)

Offline emilyjw

Re: Results
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 07:41:36 AM »
hehe I was shocked, I totally forgto abotu the lotto tonight and I got a nasty message from Aaron saying it's a fix :) Im just lucky  ;D

I'm going to change the title to the Pez cider fund...
Brackeny Boo, a boo of little brain...

Offline Pez

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 17:40:24 PM »
Now im liking your idea Em :) How much do I have towards my cider this time?  ;D
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

Offline emilyjw

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2009, 17:53:56 PM »
£13... or you could make a kind donation to the poor Darla fund as her parents never win anything and she needs new shoes  :clap:

Offline Pez

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2009, 17:55:02 PM »
Oh you do pull at the heart strings Mrs W, Im afraid cider sounds much better  :P
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

Offline emilyjw

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2009, 17:55:46 PM »
I lied, tis £14

Offline Pez

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 17:58:14 PM »
Now in my local shop that will buy me a crate :)

Offline emilyjw

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2009, 19:14:57 PM »
Terry T was this weeks winner  ;D

winterwren

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2009, 16:41:06 PM »
I heard that I won the bonus ball last week?! How much is my winnings? (she says whilst rubbing her hands together like something from a charles dickens novel)

Offline emilyjw

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2009, 17:11:06 PM »
I heard that I won the bonus ball last week?! How much is my winnings? (she says whilst rubbing her hands together like something from a charles dickens novel)

I meant to say last night, £28 squiggles... let me know if you want a bank transfer or cheque  ;D

Offline Pez

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2009, 17:13:57 PM »
Em i own another 5 weeks for my gang now but Jon and Claire want to cancel. Can you cross them off please x

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2009, 17:15:24 PM »
Me finks she'd like to be paid in coppers PLEASE  police.gif police.gif police.gif police.gif police.gif police.gif police.gif police.gif police.gif police.gif police.gif police.gif police.gif
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

winterwren

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2009, 17:34:43 PM »
good idea maggie can I have a balance tranfer pleaseeeee.

Offline emilyjw

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2009, 18:18:14 PM »
I'll see if I can find enough  police.gif

Offline Pez

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2009, 15:15:21 PM »
Em i own another 5 weeks for my gang now but Jon and Claire want to cancel. Can you cross them off please x

Em you havent cancelled Jon and Claire B. They didnt pay for last sat!

I have confirmed with you another payment of £25 for 5 weeks for me, maureen m, terry t, liz and angela w. That takes us to 24th october.

Thank you

Offline Pez

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2009, 19:34:08 PM »
Well done Kath number 17 is a winner  :clap: