Author Topic: Our Amazon Wishlist  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Kamarupa

Our Amazon Wishlist
« on: March 29, 2013, 18:23:40 PM »
Several of our supporters have asked what they can do to help the dogs in our care and as they are spread far and wide across the UK many of them are unable to help out at events, or with fostering. Therefore we have created an Amazon Wishlist.

It is full of fantastic doggy items that will help all of the dogs in our care including some things that we would be able to use as raffle prizes at our fundraising events. Please share with friends and family and help us save more strays...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wishlist/3QZN4N07D0WFD

New items will be added as and when we think of them!

If you are already a volunteer or fosterer and have spotted something that should be on the list please PM me.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 18:53:02 PM by Kamarupa »
Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance. ~Author Unknown

Offline Kamarupa

Re: Our Amazon Wishlist
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 18:54:38 PM »
A dispatch address will be added in the next couple of days so anyone across the UK can get items delivered straight to us.
Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance. ~Author Unknown

Offline Angie

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 22:38:47 PM »
Hi its not on your wish list but I just bought a brand new bed for our new puppy but now its arrived its far too big, its LARGE size, rather than send it back I thought we would donate it to you to raffle or auction...we pick up our new puppy (was Clive now called Duke) on Saturday should I leave it with his foster mum for you. this is the bed...  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dog-Bed-Deluxe-Faux-Black/dp/B0081ZIE9K/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1456439877&sr=8-11&keywords=dog+bed+large

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 06:59:56 AM »

Thanks Angie, that would be great  :)
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 10:47:30 AM »
 :) :) :) :) Aw thank you Angie for thinking of us, bit big for my Yorkies but maybe me & the Yorkies can cwtch up in it ::).xxxxxxx
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.