Florence

Author Topic: Zumbathon...??  (Read 921 times)

Offline Kamarupa

Zumbathon...??
« on: November 07, 2012, 12:51:22 PM »
After subbing many of these fundraising reports in the newspapers they do seem to draw in the crowds and make a fair bit of money.

I know an animal-loving instructor from the Risca area and our local community hall charges about £12 an hour for a suitable hall that said instructor uses regularly - thinking 2 hours would do it...

I'm not sure I have the time to organise it on my own but does anyone think it may be popular? I email the instructor later and see what she thinks as she'll have lots of contacts for people who just can't get enough of Zumba!!
Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance. ~Author Unknown

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
Re: Zumbathon...??
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 20:25:14 PM »

Sorry Jo, I meant to reply to this.  I think it could be a good idea, I saw that Stamtram were doing one recently.
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline BlueHooper

• Paws4Tea Co-Ordinator
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 09:31:20 AM »
I missed this too - great idea! Could be after xmas when people are looking to loose weight! I have always wanted to have a go at zumba! Love the wifit dancing thing.
Dx
Four Paws Bo, Muttley and Tipsy
Remembering Molly, Teddy, Japser and Louis

Offline Kamarupa

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 13:14:44 PM »
I will chase the instructor as she hasn't got back to me yet. She has just got her civil partnership out of the way and is working with lots of kids with their Christmas dance shows so is rushed off her feet but she has 2 fab dogs of her own so hopefully she'd be up for helping IF she gets a spare minute!
x
Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance. ~Author Unknown