Author Topic: Hope - Terrier X Collie  (Read 909 times)

Offline DougieDog

Hope - Terrier X Collie
« on: April 19, 2017, 12:48:51 PM »
More info to follow. This little lovely is very nervous, but will venture out into the same half of the kennel with you as long as you're very quiet

« Last Edit: Today at 06:54:57 by DextersMum »

Offline julieju

• Fosterers
Re: Terrier X Collie?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 13:18:26 PM »
Is he going into a foster place?

Offline t

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 18:48:03 PM »
Any update on this little fellow

Offline t

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 20:03:23 PM »
Hi,I'm new to this forum,am I doing it right as I don't seem to get any replies. Would really like more info on this little fella. Could someone explain to me what the note at the bottom about bad behaviour and 960 access means. I'm finding this website very hard to get around so any help would be very much appreciated

Thank you

Online shepherd lover

• Trustee - Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 21:32:04 PM »

This little lady is making very slow progress, She has no idea what a kind person is and just hides away from you.

I have no idea what the bad behaviour means, At a guess it could be something to do with spammers?
COULD YOU OPEN YOUR HEART & HOME UP BY FOSTERING? HELP US TO HELP MORE POUNDIES

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 07:00:55 AM »
Hi,I'm new to this forum,am I doing it right as I don't seem to get any replies. Would really like more info on this little fella. Could someone explain to me what the note at the bottom about bad behaviour and 960 access means. I'm finding this website very hard to get around so any help would be very much appreciated

Thank you

Hi Toya, welcome to the forum.   Quite often with the kennel dogs we don't know much about them as they have come into us from unclaimed strays.  There's more info on the dogs that are in foster homes - http://forum.fourpawsanimalrescue.org.uk/index.php/board,8.0.html and there are new dogs coming in all the time so it's worth keeping an eye on our website and Facebook group.
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline MissCagey

• Fosterers
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 21:59:14 PM »
Bad behaviour is just security software that blocks spam from the forum. It is nothing to worry about and will not affect anyone's use of the forum x