Florence

Author Topic: Monty - Very Handsome Greyhound Gent.  (Read 5285 times)

Offline DougieDog

Re: Monty - Very Handsome Greyhound Gent.
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2017, 11:58:23 AM »
Lovely Monty is really not doing well in Kennels at the moment and would LOVE a foster/forever home. He came out today for a quick cuddle and a run and helped me put the clean bedding away while I was working. He really hates being in kennels and would really benefit from being in a lovely home.

Offline Suzette

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2017, 09:35:46 AM »
Gorgeous boy. A larger lookalike of the lovely Zac who we fostered a few years ago. Good luck lovely x

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2017, 11:21:50 AM »

I am fostering one beautiful greyhound. He has spent too much time in kennels through no fault on his part.
 Monty is a lovely boy. I have never looked after this breed before and if honest never wanted too. I'm on a learning curve just lately. Small dogs. No no not for me. Well again they steal your heart when your not looking. Back to Monty. House trained obedient in the house so affectionate loves people. Good at night. Most of the time gets on with my fluffy happy little girl. Remember what do greyhounds do? Fluffy equals sport he just warns her with a bark. Molly is six and fairly street wise so understands. There must be many of you that could love this dog he gives 100 percent back.

His needs include someone who can walk him he is a strong dog needs to move and run. Food a soft bed. The most important lots of TLC. Not much to ask is it?

You get one loving beautiful boy with those lovely eyes that will melt your heart.
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie